ViciousMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ViciousMs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things really need to change....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xgen

Xgen

Things really need to change.... Empty
PostSubject: Things really need to change....   Things really need to change.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:10 am

At first when I joined the server,I was like this server is ok,but then I started to realize that every time
I signed on no one's online.Only seen the owner three times.I'm more active then most of the gm's their.
While the gm's is offline I think of ways to improve the server.Then I when I post the list on what to do to improve the server,but only one person read it(Zero).I don't even think the owner acknowledge it or my posts and i'm that i'm not getting recognition for it.I'm just stating that if the owner accepts my gm app I can guarantee the you'll see more players in the server.I got a list of things that I can do to improve the server,but i'm not doing unless I'm a gm.Once that happens the owner has to be active fire all non active gm's,FIND CODERS,FIND SOMEONE TO WORK ON A NEW WEBSITE OR LOOK AT THE TUT's ON YOUTUBE,like really it's not that hard.The only thing that is really up to date is the forum,but that's not enough...I got more to say,but im not mad enough to type it.I'm really thinking about quitting if things doesn't change....

Back to top Go down

Things really need to change....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViciousMs :: General Discussion-
Jump to: