ViciousMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ViciousMs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xgen

Xgen

Daniel's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's Gm Application   Daniel's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:59 pm

IGN: Daniel
Forum Name: Xgen
Country and Timezone:Canada / US & Canada (GMT -7:00)
----------------------------------------------------------

Provide brief background information about yourself

Well i've been playing maplestory gms and private servers for quite some time now,i'm friendly easy to get along with.
I rarely casue any problems,but other than that i'm a out going person.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Literacy is extremely important. How good would you say your English is?

I would say say my English is up to standards.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How long have you been playing ViciousStory? How well do you think you know the server?

I've been playing ViciousStory for some time now,but during that time i have been going around
checking npc's and seeing what they do.Also trying to familiarize my self with the commands and maps,
but i think i know the server pretty well couldnt hurt to have a lil more time to get used to it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How often can you be available in-game?

I'm available after school and weekends.Other than that i'm
pretty active.
How much staff experience have you had? Explain what your duties were, and how you managed your job (provide screen shots if available):
I haven't had much experience because I stop playing Maplestory for a year.
What kinds of benefits can you offer the server? Elaborate:
I'm not gonna lie,I probably can bring more players because im good at making friends and I probably can bring a little
coding,but not much I'm still learning.
Would you call yourself "mature?" Define "mature" in your own words and explain why you think you are/aren't mature:
Yes I consider my self mature.Mature to me means being able to handle situations properly and making good/effective decisions.
If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?:
If chosen I will promise to Honor/Dedicated my time to ViciousStory meaning I will respect every player,gm,supergms.
I will try my best to see that everyone is satisfied for example if a player needs help,I will try my best to help them in everyway.
How confident do you feel about getting the position?:
Honestly i'm not so much as confident but nervous because this is my first time applying.
Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain:
I feel that you should select me over the other candidates because im honest and that other candidates probably lie on
their applications,not saying that they do.
Will you follow all of the staff rules? How?:
Yes I will follow all of the staff rules,I will following the rules by reading the post about all the rules about the server(if their
is one)If not ill ask the owner for all the rules and copy them down and read it over till i get it memorized.
How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?:
I'll deal with hackers with a auto-ban
I'll deal with dupers by taking the item away and jailing them for a couple hrs(but I gotta see proof,if theirs proof ill
discuss it with the other gms if its good or bad proof)
I'll deal with offenders by trying to calm them down,if they dont calm down ill jail him/her for a hr or 2 to give them time to calm down.
Then try to resolve the situation.
Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?
If demoted ill probably be mad,but i'll get over and just resume playing as a regular player.Also I won't hold any grudges against anyone.
How do you cope with your emotions when you are feeling sad, angry, or upset?:
I'll probably come on the server to tell you and everyone else my problems and then ask if I can take off for the day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Are you respectful towards others, as well as mindful of them? How so?:
Yes I'm Completely respectly to others.I believe anyone deserves to be treated the same,no matter what.Also I'm good at helping people with their
problems.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Other (optional):
Back to top Go down

Daniel's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViciousMs :: Game Master Application-
Jump to: