ViciousMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ViciousMs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More players....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xgen

Xgen

More players.... Empty
PostSubject: More players....   More players.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I really think this server needs more players.Also that I think this server has the potential to become one of the popular servers out their.
Things I think that could draw more players to this server:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1.Advertising-things like Videos showing how good the server is.
Another method I think could help but don't really like is:
A) Joining other servers/forum and advertise on their,thus bringing more players.
But that's just a back up.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2.More events-This could probably lead to players that we already have telling their friends about the server.If that happens their friends will tell their friends and their friends will tell their friends and so on...
3.More Coders-I know its hard to find coders but try this:
a)Go to youtube videos about how to code ms private servers,then post a comment saying looking for coders for my MSprivate server

Eventually someone will post or inbox you back see how good they are and things they coded so far
4)Custom npc's/maps/events-But that will happen if #3 happens I guess.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5)Active moderators/Players-We need this because when players join their most likely to look at the forum population and probably the server population.For the players don't just come apply for something and leave.Take your time look around the forum introduce yourself
to see new players that your friendly.
Note:I looked at the introducing yourself post and only two people posted in it.(Kamran and myself)
I know we have more players than that.Show the forum some support.
For the moderators if some one applied try to comment on their app and tell them how you feel about their app and encourage them
DON'T just say nothing or something like "I don't like him,so im going post bad app or something that will make them leave the server
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6)A better Homepage-Try and find someone who design the website.The webpage can draw some players in.
Also get a banner,Banners could really help I think.
If theirs anything I missed please comment below and i'll add it in when I get the chance.

THANK YOU

Back to top Go down

More players....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViciousMs :: Suggestion-
Jump to: